Salons omgeving Aachen

SanRuzs

Snuffelaar
3 jul 2020
12
3
Yes, another tip. You can often see that more is possible at the prices. A lot is possible between Aachen and Cologne. If you live far away book a hotel nearby and let one stay with you all night for a few extra cents. Gr.
Hello. I usually stay overnight in Germany, but I haven't managed to find an Asian girl who wants to stay with me all night. Do you mean girls who work in a massage parlor, or should I look elsewhere? Even on asialadies.de, home visits are scarce.
 

SanRuzs

Snuffelaar
3 jul 2020
12
3
Ik bedoelde in het Nederlands te schrijven! Meestal blijf ik in Duitsland overnachten, maar het is me niet gelukt een Aziatisch meisje te vinden dat de hele nacht bij me wilde blijven. Bedoelde je meisjes in een massagesalon of moet ik ergens anders zoeken? Zelfs op asialadies.de zijn huisbezoeken schaars.
 
Terug
Naar boven